Dog Love Hot Spot Soother
Do you have an older dog?
Are you dealing with “Hot Spots”*?
Does nothing the vet gives you seem to work?
Try our solutions to minimize and manage the effects of this annoying skin issue!
- *“Hot Spots” (Acute Moist Dermatitis) often occur on the skin of older dogs and cause constant licking, biting or itching. They perpetuate when the dog picks at the affected area(s). The sooner you apply Dog Love Hot Spot Spray + Soother to the affected area(s), the sooner the areas will heal - they are best “caught” at the onset!
Works well with Dog Love Hot Spot Spray.
Frankincense, Lavender, Melaleuca, Lavandin, with Coconut Oil
Apply a few drops of Dog Love Hot Spot Soother after soaking and cleaning the hot spot (use with or without Dog Love Hot Spot Spray).
How To Use:
- Best Used after applying Dog Love Hot Spot Spray.
- For extra healing, clean or soak the hot spot in water + Epsom salt prior to use
- Shake well.
- Massage 1-2 drops into your dog’s hot spots (after cleaning).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.